Paintball Explosion theme park is the newest and most conveniently located paintball park in the Chicago area – a short drive from downtown Chicago. The park is minutes off the I-90 expressway and is located at the former Santa’s Village Amusement Park in East Dundee, Illinois on Route 25 near the Higgins Road intersection. Our seven professionally-designed outdoor paintball fields include scenarios similar to some of today’s “best-selling videos games” and we even have an indoor climate controlled speedball field in our 40,000 SF stadium.
Hours (East Dundee)
Mon-Wed, Fri, Sun 9am to 6pm
Thurs, Sat 9am-10pm
Field Open Play
Saturday 9am-10pm (gates open at 8 am and close at 11 pm)
Sunday 9am-5pm (gates open at 8 am and close at 6 pm)
- Indoor and Outdoor Speedball, and Scenario Fields
- Multiple indoor climate controlled staging areas (accommodates up to 500 players)
- 3 outdoor staging areas & 2 heated warming buildings with lockers
- 3 indoor full-service restrooms & 3 locker rooms with showers
- Paved and lighted parking lot (up to 900 cars)
- Lighted indoor and outdoor speedball fields (2011 tournament layouts)
- Fully-stocked Pro Shop with onsite Gun Tech
- Top of the line rental equipment (no other field offers better rental equipment)
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the park
- Indoor concession and snack bar with hot/cold foods and beverages
- Sports Bar and Grill with plasma TV’s – Now Open
- Viewing areas and closed-circuit live-feed video from the field (parents/guardians can watch players play on one of our large screen TV’s)
- Private climate-controlled party rooms (more details at Group & Party Info)
We are located in Kane County near; Cook County, Mchenry County, and Cook. Our City East Dundee is near Barrington, Schaumburg, Holiday Hills, Elgin, Crystal Lake, and we are just 10 miles west of Woodfield Mall.
With so many amenities, why wait! Come out and experience the newest and most unique paintball theme park in the country: Paintball Explosion!