Corporate outings are a great way to build team morale among co-workers. Playing paintball and having fun as a group will create a team building experience that is difficult to match with any other sport. A golf outing is great, but typically not all staff members own a set of golf clubs or even know how to play the game. The great thing about paintball is that the player does not need to have a particular skill set to play the game and it’s possible for men and women of all ages and fitness levels to participate on an equal playing ground. The great thing is we supply you with all the equipment required to play the game. A corporate paintball outing is very affordable and we can custom tailor a group package to suit most budgets. A Paintball Explosion outing will prove to be a great way to motivate staff members and to thank your existing clients!
Feel free to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable event coordinators with any questions or special requests for your next corporate outing at (847) 426-2662.
Click HERE to make a reservation.
Corporate Private Outings
- $60 per person (10 player minimum required)
- Start anytime between 9am – 10pm
- Indoor climate-controlled field: You can choose to play your remaining time on our indoor laser tag arena in times of inclement weather: heavy rain, lightning, and extreme heat or cold. Call booking agent for more info.
- Package includes:
- Park admission
- Semi-automatic paintball marker
- Safety goggle system
- 500 DXS premium paintballs
- Chest Protector
- Camo Jump Suit (Yours to keep)
- Unlimited all-day air fills
- 2-hour staffed bar access; cash bar
- FREE Silver Membership for the Guest of Honor (a $29 value!)
You can add on the following items to any party package:
- Cake Cutting: You bring the Cake, we supply the knife, plates and forks at $10
- Party gift bag for each participant: $30 per bag
- Customized dog tags: $12 each (7 day advance notice required)
- Paintball Explosion T-shirts: $15 each
- End of the event TOP GUN awards presented to the top 3 players of the day
(upon request only and FREE of charge)
We can accommodate outings on short notice, but prefer a 7-day advance notice.
- Rescheduling 2 weeks prior to an event incurs a $50 fee. Rescheduling 2 weeks or less incurs a $100 fee. Please note that there are no refunds in the event of a cancellation.
- A $10 per person late fee will be charged for any additional players added to a private party within 7 days of your scheduled event.
- A $10 per person fee will be assessed for any payment made for an individual participant. (one payment is to be made by the party leader the Friday before the party)
- A $10 per person fee will be assessed for any payment made after the payment dead line.
- A $10 Per person fee will be assessed to any party booked within 48 hours of the event date.
- FINAL BALANCE IS DUE ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE YOUR PARTY. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REMINDER PHONE CALL FROM ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES.
- In the event your private party is not “paid in full” by the Friday before your event, we reserve the right to cancel your party and your deposit will be forfeited. NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- Please note GROUPON Vouchers are not valid for any Private Parties. The vouchers can only be used for “OPEN PLAY” only during our normal operating hours.
- No additional time will be allocated for parties arriving late. We strongly urge that private groups arrive 30 minutes early so that your party will begin on time.
- Any private party that operates outside of normal business hours will incur a fee of $10 or more per person. This fee is based on how far outside of normal operating hours the party occurs.
- Our policy terms are NON-NEGOTIABLE